Friday 24 November 2023

Resurrection!

After some 7 years I'm back!

I've renamed the blog (and the URL) and given the untimely demise of my NGPACE project, I've revised the topic to comprise all my retro FPGA emulation projects.

After a very long hiatus from homebrew FPGA development, I've decided to put porting on hold for a while and dive back into FPGA emulation. More specifically, development for the MiSTer platform.

There's a pretty big ramp-up to develop for MiSTer, but the simulation tools available now are simply amazing. I'll do a brief intro to both MiSTer and the simulation options in subsequent posts.

I'll leave you with a screenshot of my first project. 


It will be more complex than any FPGA emulation projects I've done in the past, but I've been motivated by recent developments in PSX, Saturn & N64 FPGA emulation which are truly incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment