Tuesday 21 May 2013

Gathering momentum again?

After a few weeks of inactivity due to very busy workload, I'm trying to get the ball rolling again while some of us (potentially) have a lighter load for the next few weeks.

I gave a quick design briefing on the whiteboard at lunch today to my colleague who volunteered to look at the analogue audio and video circuits. This afternoon I populated the project repository on our SVN server with the project schematics & PCB and all the data I have collected thus far.

Hopefully he'll be enthused enough to start looking at it. And hopefully his enthusiasm will prompt my other colleague to get started on the power supply design!

And to help get myself motivated, tonight I hooked up the AES console to my TV for the first time, and played a few games of Blues Journey and the newly-arrived Fatal Fury 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment